Big news! After 20 years of restoring the smiles and lives for more than 1,800 survivors of domestic violence, Give Back a Smile is releasing a completely transformed brand identity.
Here's what you need to know:
- The biggest change is our logo. It’s completely redesigned with all new colors which means our overall brand will reflect the look and feel of the new mark.
- Officially, Give Back a Smile is a program of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) Charitable Foundation, it is our flagship, and what’s most well-know. The new brand puts Give Back a Smile at the forefront.
- Our new look will be reflected anywhere Give Back a Smile has a presence. You will start to see it on the AACD Charitable Foundation’s letterhead, envelopes, social media, and website.
What’s staying the same?
- Our mission, vision and core values remain the same.
- Mission: AACD Charitable Foundation assists in rebuilding the smiles and lives of adults who’ve suffered dental injuries from domestic and sexual violence, through compassionate cosmetic dental services and support programs.
- Vision: Restore a smile, restore a life
- Core values: Integrity, Generosity, Peace, Compassion & Compliance
- Give Back a Smile services will remain the same.
- Give Back a Smile recently celebrated 20 years of restoring smiles and lives. We believe the new look better aligns with who we are and the life-changing services we provide.
What are some exciting new achievements for GBAS?
Since the program’s inception, more than 1,800 people have received smile restorations through Give Back a Smile.
Just this last year, 70 new program applicants were connected with volunteer dentists to restore their smiles.
There are currently more than 100 people receiving Give Back a Smile services nationwide.
What GBAS has coming up?
- Our overall goals are to help as many people as possible and to ensure we sufficient resources to do so. We are working to increase national awareness of Give Back a Smile through partnerships and outreach. At AACD 2020 Orlando, there will be many ways to support Give Back a Smile including our Annual Event happening at TopGolf Orlando, silent auction, wine pull and new this year, Steps for Smiles.
Click here, to learn more about the Give Back a Smile Program.
Please email AACD Charitable Foundation Director, Lisa Fitch, CAE, with any questions.