AACD Virtual Campus
Addressing Your Practice Management Concerns during COVID-19
This webinar presented by Adrienne Twigg, co-owner of Bent Ericksen & Associates and Kelly Bradley, Principal at SVA Certified Public Accountants, S.C. answers these questions and more:
- What can I do about hygienists who are not currently working in my practice because I am following the ADA recommendation to cancel all non-emergency dentistry? Are they considered laid off?
- If I pay a portion of health insurance for my employees who are currently laid off, does that continue through the layoff? Does Cobra kick in?
- How do I protect and enhance my cash flow right now?
- If my employees have children home from school due to mandatory closings do I need to pay while they are out as indicated in the HR 6201 bill just passed by the Senate?
- What can I do to manage cancellations and rescheduling?
- How are people staying positive in this difficult time?
- What do I need to know about unemployment benefits?
- Do I qualify for a small business exemption?
- What should I be saying to my patients via social media? How often should I be posting?
Special AACD Report
2019 AACD State of the Cosmetic Dentistry Industry Report
2019 State of the Cosmetic Dentistry Industry Survey
- What would allow my practice to charge more for our services?
- What were the most common dental procedures of 2019?
- What are some must-have dental tools for 2020?
- How do I grow my profit margin?
- Should my practice focus more on cosmetic dentistry?
- Where is the cosmetic dentistry market going?
While times may be tough right now for dental professionals, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry 2019 State of the Industry Survey supports earlier data that the field of cosmetic dentistry will continue to thrive and grow. The AACD is encouraged to share the results in preparation for the period of recovery and the post-COVID demand surge, which is sure to come.
This survey of dental professionals conducted by the AACD reveals that cosmetic procedures continue to bring life and revenue to dental practices. The survey includes a snapshot of the current dentist and practice demographics, plus promising findings relating to the growth of cosmetic dentistry as a whole and can be used to make informed decisions for your practice.