AACD Virtual Campus
Addressing Your Practice Management Concerns during COVID-19
This webinar presented by Adrienne Twigg, co-owner of Bent Ericksen & Associates and Kelly Bradley, Principal at SVA Certified Public Accountants, S.C. answers these questions and more:
- What can I do about hygienists who are not currently working in my practice because I am following the ADA recommendation to cancel all non-emergency dentistry? Are they considered laid off?
- If I pay a portion of health insurance for my employees who are currently laid off, does that continue through the layoff? Does Cobra kick in?
- How do I protect and enhance my cash flow right now?
- If my employees have children home from school due to mandatory closings do I need to pay while they are out as indicated in the HR 6201 bill just passed by the Senate?
- What can I do to manage cancellations and rescheduling?
- How are people staying positive in this difficult time?
- What do I need to know about unemployment benefits?
- Do I qualify for a small business exemption?
- What should I be saying to my patients via social media? How often should I be posting?
Free Download: 20 Easy Ways to Grow Your Dental Practice on Social Media
AACD White paper
Introducing the answer to the #1 question cosmetic dental practices have about social media: “What should I post?” and “How does this help grow my practice?” If you don’t know where to begin, start with these 20 simple things you can do to build your online presence and help new patients find you.
Getting started with dental digital marketing is easier than you think, and it doesn’t require a large time investment. Try one of these 20 tips per day, and you’ll discover how social media grows your reach, builds relationships, and enhances your reputation where it matters most.
In this ebook, we simply explain concepts like how to:
• Create content
• Raise your visibility
• Maintain an active presence
• Optimize, learn, and GROW
Download this free ebook
to get started!